It’s over. Bootcamp is over and I’m very pleased. Let’s talk about what’s happened.
- I started lifting weights/strength training again. And loved it!
- I lost 4 pounds and 5 inches off my body.
- I tracked my food consistently for two months.
- I completed my third super sprint triathlon and set a PR.
- I’ve gotten in better shape and have increased my speed in all events.
I wish the second bullet point had bigger numbers in it, but because of the third bullet I know exactly why. It doesn’t matter that I work out before and after workout when I eat 500-1000 more calories a day than I should. And bootcamp gave me the motivation to see that. That kick in the pants to see – HEY you aren’t doing as well as you think you are.
This last week I tracked and tried to stay in my calorie range. And I did it 5 days out of 7. Date night Friday and two different crawfish boils on Saturday didn’t go so well, but I’m still happy.
Plus while I didn’t lose that many inches, I’m certain that what I did lose was fat, because my muscles are bigger and my legs and arms are less jiggly.
This is a new start for me.
Thanks Tina Reale for putting together this amazing program. Can’t wait until August!!